GROOMER’S BLEND OATMEAL ITCH RELIEF CONDITIONER BENEFITS
Groomer’s Blend Oatmeal Itch Relief Conditioner with natural Colloidal Oatmeal and Wheat Germ Oil is specially formulated for pets with dry, itchy skin. Provides rich conditioning while soothing & moisturizing coat and skin. Works immediately to lock-in moisture and create brilliant shine, while also gently releasing knots and tangles. For best results, use after Groomer’s Blend Oatmeal Itch Relief Shampoo.
- Colloidal Oatmeal: Mild, natural moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, itchy, scaly, rough skin and minor skin irritations. Softens and moisturizes skin while decreasing itching and flaking.
- Wheat Germ Oil: Provides beneficial essential fatty acids, protein, and a host of vitamins to benefit the hair and skin including: Vitamins A, E, D, B1, B2, B3 and B6. Provides moisturizing benefits and is an ideal treatment for dry, damaged hair and dry, flaky skin. Provides renewed shine and bounce for your pets.
- Spot-On-Safe: Will not remove topical spot-on flea & tick treatments.
- Paraben-Free: Parabens have been found to mimic estrogen in the body – and when levels are disrupted, a link has developed with breast cancer & reproductive issues. All Groomer’s Blend® formulas are Paraben-Free, to promote the safety, well-being and health of your pet.
- Soap-Free: Only the gentlest, naturally derived cleansers are used in Groomer’s Blend® formulas. Contains no harsh soaps or damaging detergents.
- pH Balanced: Pet’s sensitive skin requires pH balanced treatment. Human shampoos and conditioners are formulated at a lower pH (more acidic) – and should not be used on your pet.
- Bi-Lingual English & Spanish Packaging
- Gentle for Frequent Use
TIPS FOR BATHING YOUR PET AT HOME LIKE THE PROFESSIONALS DO
- Before the bath, build trust. Let your pet see and sniff the grooming tools, brushes, towels, and shampoo bottle and let them listen to the water flowing.
- Praise and reward your pet with love and treats for relaxed behavior. Build a positive relationship with the bath for your pet.
- If your pet is displaying signs of heightened distress and anxiety, we recommend using all-natural calming remedy, Richard’s Organics Pet Calm, to help relax them for the bath. Takes only 10-15 minutes to see results.
- Before washing, carefully brush your pet’s hair coat to remove all tangles and matted areas. If they have badly matted fur, carefully remove with scissors. Also check for ticks, fleas, burrs, hot spots, or other irregularities.
- Wear clothing you don’t mind getting wet and dirty.
- Close your bathroom door so your pet doesn’t escape and run through your house wet and bubbly!
- Use a spray nozzle if you have one – it makes the rinse-out much easier.
- Use Groomer’s Blend Professionally Formulated & pH Balanced Products, made specifically for pets. And, don’t skip the conditioner! It’s an important part of re-building and maintaining moisture and sheen in your pet’s hair coat.
- Gently dry your pet with a towel or low-heat professional pet dryer.
- Enjoy, play and snuggle with your deliciously clean and happy pet!
Puriﬁed Water, Polyquarternium-37 (and) Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate (and) PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Cetrimonium Chloride, Colloidal Oatmeal USP, Wheat Germ Oil, DMDM-Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
Store in the original container in a dry, cool place, and away from sunlight, at a temperature below 86°F or 30°C.