Groomer’s Blend Ultra-White Shampoo is specially formulated for pets with white coats to effectively remove stains and coat yellowing. Gentle, naturally derived cleansers leave coat and skin clean and healthy, while eliminating dingy, dirty stains and odors. Advanced formula uses patented optical brighteners vs. harsh bleaches or peroxides to safely and effectively bring out the dazzling white and show-ring bright color of your pet’s natural fur. Mild pH balanced formulation contains no irritating additives or ingredients that might harm the pet. Shampoo frequently for best results.
GROOMER’S BLEND ULTRA-WHITE SHAMPOO BENEFITS
- No Bleach or Peroxide: Contains no harsh or irritating additives that might harm the pet.
- Patented Optical Brighteners: Safely eliminates the appearance of yellowing & dingy fur while bringing out pet’s natural show-ring bright white coat.
- Silk Restoration Complex: Forms a protective shield around the hair shaft to lock-in moisture and create brilliant shine, while also gently releasing knots and tangles.
- Spot-On-Safe: Will not remove topical spot-on flea & tick treatments.
- Paraben-Free: Parabens have been found to mimic estrogen in the body – and when levels are disrupted, a link has developed with breast cancer & reproductive issues. All Groomer’s Blend® formulas are Paraben-Free, to promote the safety, well-being and health of your pet.
- Soap-Free: Only the gentlest, naturally derived cleansers are used in Groomer’s Blend® formulas. Contains no harsh soaps or damaging detergents.
- pH Balanced: Pet’s sensitive skin requires pH balanced treatment. Human shampoos and conditioners are formulated at a lower pH (more acidic) – and should not be used on your pet.
- Bi-Lingual English & Spanish Packaging
- Gentle for Frequent Use
Purified Water, Coconut Oil Based Cleansers, Hydrolyzed Silk Proteins, DMDM-Hydantoin, Fragrance, Tetrasodium EDTA, Optical Brightener, Acrylates/PEG-1
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
Store in the original container in a dry, cool place, and away from sunlight, at a temperature below 86°F or 30°C.