King Plus Dog Beef is an especially formulated complete and balanced premium dog food including beef meat protein to meet the nutritional requirements of puppies for optimum growth.
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT KING PLUS ADULT DOG FOOD (BEEF)
When fed on King Plus Dog Beef, Medium & large breed senior dogs are prone to gain weight. While balanced formulation and high quality ingredients help to maintain weight control, glucosamin & chondroitin support joint health. The complete and balanced formulated super premium dry dog food with lamb & rice is good? for medium-large breeds older than 7 years of age.
- Daily ration can vary linked to ambient temperature, dog’s lifestyle (indoor-outdoor), temperament and activity.
- ?In order to ensure ideal body weight of your dog, weigh out the quantity of food.
- To provide the correct portions, assess your dog’s appetite, visual appearance and stools.
- Switch over from one food to another should be done gradually by mixing small amounts of both foods during a period of one week.
- Ensure that your dog has permanent access to fresh water. Even if the water seems clear, change it at least daily.
- Keep the product in a dry and cool place and be sure the food bag is properly closed after each feeding.
FEEDING DOGS DURING PREGNANCY & NURSING
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT PET NUTRITION
Dogs love to eat, There is no denying it. They scarf down their dinner in a matter of seconds then stare at you imploringly, asking for another. Though your dog should get most of his nutrition from a healthy dog food formula, there is no harm in giving him a few treats now and then. You need to be mindful, however, that not all dog treats are created equal.
Some dog treats are designed for training purposes, they are small but flavorful and aromatic to make them an enticing reward for good behavior. There are dog treats that provide dental benefits and others that serve as nutritional supplements. There is also a wide variety of regular treats that are soft, crunchy, freeze-dried, or jerky.