Purina Go-Cat Adult Dry Cat Food with Herring, Tuna and Vegetables provides your cat with all the nutrition he needs and the great taste, to nurture his constant discoveries and help keep him healthy and happy.
Why Choose Purina Go-Cat Adult Dry Cat Food with Herring, Tuna and Vegetables
- 100% complete and balanced nutrition- Contains fibres from natural sources to promote a good digestion
- Provides your daring explorer with all the nutrition he needs and the great taste he loves, to nurture his constant discoveries and help keep him healthy and happy.
- No Added Artificial Colours, Flavourings or Preservatives
- 100% Complete & Balanced
- Contains Fibres from natural sources to promote a good digestion
- Tones muscles – High quality protein to support muscle ton
- Healthy teeth and bones – Essential minerals and vitamin D for healthy teeth and bones
- Urinary tract health – Balanced minerals to help maintain urinary tract health
- Tasty, complete nutrition made by PURINA ® experts
PACKAGE 2kg, 825 grams
Complete Food for Adult cats
Ingredients: Cereals, Meat and animal derivatives, Vegetable protein extracts, Oils and fats, Derivatives of vegetable origin, Fish and fish derivatives (3.2%*), Minerals, Vegetables (0.6%**), Yeasts.
*equivalent to 8% fish and fish derivatives, with min. 4% herring and min. 4% tuna in fish kibbles, equivalent to 3% herring and 3% tuna in product.
**equivalent to 4% rehydrated vegetables in tripod kibbles, with 0/5% equivalent to 1% vegetables in product.
Additives: Nutritional Additives: IU/kg: Vit A: 12 500 ; Vit D3: 1 000 mg/kg: Fe(E1): 145; I(3b202): 2.4; Cu(E4): 35; Mn(E5): 15; Zn(3b605): 182; Se(E8): 0,23; Taurine: 870 Colours* and antioxidants
*no added artificial colours
Fat content: 11%,
Crude ash: 8%,
Crude fibres: 3%,
Linoleic acid: 1.8%,
Arachidonic acid: 0.09%.
The adult maintenance averages are based on moderately active cats at normal environmental temperatures. Individual needs vary and feeding should be adjusted as required to maintain your cat at a lean, healthy body weight.
Fresh, clean drinking water should always be available. Sufficient consumption of water is a necessary part of healthy, every day nutrition.
- 50g (Per Day) – 3kg (Cat Weight)
- 70g (Per Day) – 4kg (Cat Weight)
- 90g (Per Day) – 5kg (Cat Weight)