Reflex Premium Chicken Kitten Food, specially formulated complete and balanced premium kitten food including chicken protein to meet the nutritional requirements of kittens for optimum growth
INGREDIENTS: Processed Animal Protein, Wheat, Corn, Animal Fat, Corn Gluten, Dried Sugar Beet, Chicken Liver Aroma, Salt Flaxeed, Dried Brewer’s Yeast, Taurine.
MINERALS: Calcium, Phosphorus, Sodium, lodine, Zinc, Copper, Potassium chloride, Iron, Selenium.
VITAMINS: Vit. A, Vit. D, Vit. E, Vit. C, Vit. B1 – B2 – B3 (Niasin) – B6 – B12 – B7 (Biotin) – B9 (Folic Acid), Vit. K, Choline, Calcium Pantothenate.
|NUTRIENT COMPOSITION||NUTRITIVE ADDITIONS|
|Crude Protein||37%||Vitamin A (E672)||19800 IU/kg|
|Crude Fat||20%||Vitamin D3(E671)||1650 IU/kg|
|Crude Ash||8%||Vitamin E (3A700)||220 mg/kg|
|Crude Cellulose ( Fiber )||3%||Vitamin C (Stay C)||220 mg/kg|
DAILY FEEDING GUIDE:
|CAT WEIGHT||1 – 2 kg||2 – 3 kg||3 – 4 kg||4 – 5 kg||5 – 6 kg||6 – 7 kg||7 – 8 kg|
|GR / DAY|
- The amount of food to be given per day may vary depending on the outdoor temperature, the living conditions (inside / outside the home), the character and activity of your cat.
- It is important to weigh the amount of food so that your cat can be an ideal weight.
- When adjusting the amount of food, it will be helpful to evaluate your cat’s appetite, appearance and odour.
- Transition from one food to another must be made progressively by feeding small amounts of both foods for one week after mixing.
- Always keep clean and fresh water near the food bowl. Change it at least once a day.
- Store the product in a dry and cool place, and be sure to close the packaging thoroughly after each use.