Reflex Premium Chicken Kitten Food, specially formulated complete and balanced premium kitten food including chicken protein to meet the nutritional requirements of kittens for optimum growth
Ingredients: Processed Animal Protein, Wheat, Corn, Animal Fat, Corn. Gluten, Rice, Liver Aroma, Salt, Flaxseed, Dried Brewer?s Yeast, Taurine, MOS (Mannan Oligo Saccharides), Beta-Glucan, Yucca, Quillaja.
- The amount of food to be given per day may vary depending on the outdoor temperature, the living conditions (inside / outside the home), the character and activity of your cat.
- It is important to weigh the amount of food so that your cat can be an ideal weight.
- When adjusting the amount of food, it will be helpful to evaluate your cat’s appetite, appearance and odour.
- Transition from one food to another must be made progressively by feeding small amounts of both foods for one week after mixing.
- Always keep clean and fresh water near the food bowl. Change it at least once a day.
- Store the product in a dry and cool place, and be sure to close the packaging thoroughly after each use.
Things to Know About feeding your Cat
Every cat is different and shows independence in how, what, when and where it feeds!? However, there could be some common tips to help you get your paces.
1. Always provide Clean, fresh water at a place your cat (and every other pet) can easily reach.
2. Always refrigerate wet canned foods after opening, and ensure full use within 2 days.
3. For Dry pet foods, store remainders in re-sealable packets, or air tight containers up until the best before date.
4. Do not overfeed your pet with treats, or any other food for that matter.
5. Always keep food and water bowls clean, wash and rinse them well, separately from human food dishes. Plastic bowls may have to be replaced periodically.
6. Feed an amount to maintain good body condition