Reflex Plus Hairball & Indoor Adult Cat Food (Salmon) is specially made for cats with hairball problems and indoor cats, complete and balanced premium cat food including chicken protein to meet the nutritional requirements of cats for optimum growth.
INGREDIENTS: Corn, Rice, Chicken Fat, Psyllium Husky , Sugar Cane Fibre , Beet Pulp, Liver Flavour, Vitamins And Minerals, Dl-methionine, Brewer’s Yeast, Linseed, Xylo-oligosaccharides, Salt, L-Carnitine , Yucca Shidigera, Preservatives-Antioxidants.
|NUTRIENT COMPOSITION||NUTRITIVE ADDITIONS|
|Crude Protein||34%||Vitamin A (E672)||18000 IU/kg|
|Crude Fat||14%||Vitamin D3(E671)||1500 IU/kg|
|Crude Ash||7%||Vitamin E (3A700)||200 mg/kg|
|Crude Cellulose ( Fiber )||4%||Vitamin C (Stay C)||200 mg/kg|
RECOMMENDED FEEDING AMOUNT:
|CAT’S WEIGHT||2 kg||3 kg||4 kg||5 kg||6 kg||7 kg||8 kg||9 kg||10 kg|
|Thin||31 – 34 g||42 – 46 g||52 – 57 g||61 – 68 g||70 – 78 g||79 – 87 g||–||–||–|
|Normal||29 – 32 g||39 – 43 g||48 – 53 g||57 – 63 g||65 – 72 g||73 – 81 g||81 – 90 g||89 – 98 g||96 – 106 g|
|Overweight||–||–||–||53 – 58 g||60 – 67 g||68 – 75 g||75 – 83 g||82 – 91 g||89 98 g|
• Recommended daily feeding amount (gram per day) according to the cat’s bodyweight (kg) and silhouette (A- Thin, B-Normal or C-Overweight), see chart.
• Daily ration can vary linked to ambient temperature, cat’s lifestyle (indoor-outdoor), temperament and activity.
• In order to ensure ideal body weight of your cat, weigh out the quantity of food. • To provide the correct portions, assess your cat’s appetite, visual appearance and stools.
• Switch over from one food to another should be done gradually by mixing small amounts of both foods during a period of one week.
• Ensure that your cat has permanent access to fresh water. Even if the water seems clear, change it at least daily.
• Keep the product in a dry and cool place and be sure the food bag is properly closed after each feeding.
• Batch number, factory registration number and best before date, see packaging.