Field & Trial Puppy is a complete dog food, specially developed and formulated to support the early growth and development of puppies. Generations of puppies have been reared on Skinner’s Field & Trial Puppy and it remains a favourite with breeders.
Skinner’s Puppy is carefully formulated to ensure the correct level of key nutrients are provided in a highly digestible form and the kibble is of a size and shape to suit puppies of different ages, shapes and sizes! It is ideal for weaning puppies onto from approximately three weeks of age. Field & Trial Puppy is also a suitable food for pregnant and lactating bitches, to support the growth and development of puppies, before and after birth.
Which types of dog is this food suitable for?
- Puppies from approximately 3 weeks of age to six months of age (dependent on breed/type)
- Pregnant and lactating bitches
- Any puppies with a sensitivity to wheat gluten
Why should you choose Puppy for your dog?
- Includes chicken meat meal as a highly digestible protein source
- Contains MOS (mannanoligosaccharide) as a prebiotic to support gut health and development
- Skinner’s Puppy is wheat gluten free
- Balanced and complete vitamin and mineral profile to support growth
- Includes chicken fat as a source of Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) for skin and coat condition
- 27% protein and 18% fat to support growth and development
- Skinner’s Puppy is a complete food that provides all the nutrients your puppy needs to grow into a fit, happy and healthy dog