Spectrum low grain complete and balanced food with salmon, anchovy & blueberry formula for medium and large breed adult dogs
INGREDIENTS: Dehydrated animal protein (salmon and anchovy protein min. 26%), cereals (rice, corn, oat), anchovies oil, chicken fat, whey powder, sugar cane fiber, hydrolyzed chicken protein, carob meal, pea starch, brewery’s yeast, salt, blueberry, chia seed, flax seed, L-carnitine, xylooligosaccharides (XOS), glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, yucca schidigera, dried egg powder, turmeric, artichoke, olive, red onion, blackberry, tomato, watermelon, pomegranate, thym, rosemary, ginger extracts.
MINERALS: Iron(E1) 150 mg, Iodin(E2) 1,5 mg, Copper(E4) 15 MG, Mangenese(E5) 70 mg, Zinc(E6) 180 mg, Selenium(E8) 0,3 mg.
|ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS||NUTRITIVE ADDITIONS|
|Crude Protein||28%||Vitamin A (E672)||18000 IU|
|Crude Fat||14%||Vitamin D3(E671)||1500 IU|
|Crude Ash||8%||Vitamin E (3A700)||150 mg|
|Crude Cellulose (Fiber)||3%||Vitamin C (Stay C)||200 mg|
Daily Recommended Amount (g):
|Adult Dog Weight||12 kg||15 kg||20 kg||25 kg||30 kg||35 kg||40 kg||45 kg|
|Thin||200 – 220||250 – 270||320 – 350||380 – 410||410 – 440||500 – 530||550 – 590||600 – 650|
|Normal||170 – 190||210 – 240||270 – 300||330 – 360||350 – 390||420 – 450||470 – 500||510 – 560|
|Overweight||150 – 170||180 – 210||220 – 250||260 – 290||300 – 330||340 – 380||400 – 450||430 – 490|
IMPORTANT AND TO KNOW:
Recommended daily feeding amount (gram per day) according to the dogs’ bodyweight (kg) and silhouette (A-Thin, B-Normal or C-Overweight), see chart.
• Daily ration can vary linked to ambient temperature, dog’s lifestyle (indoor-outdoor), temperament and activity. • In order to ensure ideal body weight of your dog, weigh out the quantity of food.
• To provide the correct portions, assess your dog’s appetite, visual appearance and stools. • Switch over from one food to another should be done gradually by mixing small amounts of both foods during a period of one week.
• Ensure that your dog has permanent access to fresh water. Even if the water seems clear, change it at least daily.
• Keep the product in a dry and cool place and be sure the food bag is properly closed after each feeding.
• Batch number, factory registration number and best before date, see packaging.