Bonnie Lamb & Rice Adult Dog food is fully-balanced, contains lamb protein and an all natural dog food. It is carefully formulated by cat / dog nutritionists to meet the nutritional requirements of all adult breeds.
- Lamb meal has been used as animal protein source.
- The balance of omega 3 & 6 is provided by using flaxseed.
- Yucca plant provides ammonia and odour control, increase absorption of nutrients, strengthens the immune system and optimises animal growth and performance.
- A good intestinal health and performance is provided by CitriStim which is a source of pathogen-binding manna oligosaccharide, immune provide beta-glucans and immune-supportive yeast.
- Healthy skin and shiny coat is supported by using brewer’s yeast.
- Muscles, organs and nerve cells are supported and the immune system strengthened by using whey powder.
- Rich vitamin contents.
It is important to know your Dog’s nutritional needs
Contrary to what they would have you believe based on their chewing habits, dogs do actually require particular dietary care. Whether it be due to their breed, age, or health status, or whether it be due to fussy tastes, there is always more to dog food than the packet with the healthiest looking dog on it. It?s also very important to consult with your vet about feeding your furry best friend, as every dog is different.
Dogs love to eat, There is no denying it. They scarf down their dinner in a matter of seconds then stare at you imploringly, asking for another. Though your dog should get most of his nutrition from a healthy dog food formula, there is no harm in giving him a few treats now and then. You need to be mindful, however, that not all dog treats are created equal.
Some dog treats are designed for training purposes, they are small but flavorful and aromatic to make them an enticing reward for good behavior. There are dog treats that provide dental benefits and others that serve as nutritional supplements. There is also a wide variety of regular treats that are soft, crunchy, freeze-dried, or jerky.