JAD Bio ceramic rings are widely used as an absorption and drying agents. Bio ceramic rings have a highly porous surface that enables the balls to absorb water from the air and filter various compounds out of the water. Some Bio ceramics are made of?Zeolite and are often used to reduce the ammonia levels in fish ponds. By eliminating the levels of this toxic compound, bio ceramics create a healthier environment for Koi and various kinds of fish.
Keep your water crystal clear all the time
If your pond/fish tank water is crystal clear you can enjoy seeing the fish swimming around which is extremely relaxing. Obviously, if the water is too murky, you won’t be able to see a thing!?It’s not that hard to keep the water clean and prevent it from turning too murky. Eventually, it just means setting up a good quality filter that you regularly clean. As a result, you’ll always be on top of any algae growth which can really spoil the effect and clarity of the water.
Bio ceramic rings work by trapping and absorbing ammonia and other toxic compounds, and extracting it from your pond’s water.
Features of Bio ceramic rings/balls
- Suitable for fresh water, salt water fish tank.
- Able to fully exert biological filtration capacity of low porous filter ring.
- Chemically stable, compatible with the original micro-organisms living aquatic environment.
- it is high permeability, and can facilitate aerobic nitrification and anaerobic denitrification, making the water more stable
- improves water clarity, color and odor
- Porous ceramic ball provide ideal growing site for beneficial bacteria
- Ceramic balls promote gas exchange and increase dissolved oxygen levels.
Bio ceramic balls are highly porous and hollow to effectively distribute oxygenated water. Colonies of nitrifying bacteria grow on the outside of these rings, removing toxic ammonia and nitrites.