An aquarium heater is a necessity if you live in cold climatic regions of the country. Importantly, if you’re letting your aquarium temperature fluctuate, you’re putting your fish at risk for Ich. Eventually, there’s a lot that you can do to manage healthy temperature ranges in your fish tank. It all begins with having the best aquarium heater installed.
Keep your fish healthy, comfortable and stress free
The temperature of your aquarium is an important factor in the comfort and well-being of your fish.
- Unlike humans and other mammals, fish do not produce their own body heat.
- They must rely on the temperature of the water to maintain their body temperature.
- This makes it very important that you keep your aquarium at the proper temperature for your pets.
The heater is equipped with a plastic cover protecting from the burns aquarium fish with a thin skin and protecting the glass case of the heater from damage. Fortunately, it is an explosion-proof and anti-scald aquarium heater with plastic protection cover. It is specially designed for use in aquariums with a volume of 45-60 liters
Common features of good aquarium heaters
- Have perfect protection function, special protection cover design, effectively prevent fish burns,
- Have an improved impact resistance.
- Equipped with a strong supporting hook and suction cups.
- high heat efficiency and balanced heating.
- Equipped with the temperature adjustment feature.
The heaters are made from high quality quartz tube. Additionally, Their internal sensors have a safety loop system to protect against overheating of water. Conventionally, the ratio between heater wattage and aquarium size should be approximately 3 to 5 watts for each gallon. Therefore, a 50-watt heater will provide proper heating for aquariums between 10 to 15 gallons.
Notably, even under perfect conditions, problems can arise. One of the most common concerns is heater breakage. Advisably, if that is a concern for you, perhaps you should consider using a heater guard.