Reflex Plus Medium/Large Breed Senior Dog food (Lamb & Rice) is a complete and balanced formulated super premium dry dog food with lamb & rice for medium-large breeds older than 7 years of age.
INGREDIENTS: Lamb Proteins (dehydrated), Animal Proteins (dehydrated), Corn, Chicken Fat, Rice, Beet Pulp, Liver Flavour, Whey Powder, Vitamins and Minerals, Xylo-Oligosaccharides, Brewer’s Yeast, Linseed, Salt, Yucca Schidigera, Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate, Preservatives – Antioxidants.
MINERALS: Calcium, Phosphor, Sodium, lodine , Zinc, Copper, Iron, Selenium.
VITAMINS: Vit. A, Vit. D, Vit. E, Vit. C, Vit. B1 – B2 – B3 (Niacin) – B6 – B12 – B7 (Biotin) – B9 (Folic Acid), vİT. k, Choline, Calcium Pantothenate.
|NUTRIENT COMPOSITION||NUTRITIVE ADDITIONS|
|Crude Protein||25%||Vitamin A (E672)||18000 IU/kg|
|Crude Fat||13%||Vitamin D3(E671)||1500 IU/kg|
|Crude Ash||7%||Vitamin E (3A700)||150 mg/kg|
|Crude Cellulose ( Fiber )||2,5%||Vitamin C (Stay C)||200 mg/kg|
DAILY FEEDING GUIDE
|DOG’ WEIGHT :||12 kg||15 kg||20 kg||25 kg||30 kg||35 kg||40 kg||45 kg|
|A – Thin||225 – 249 g||266 – 294 g||330 – 365 g||390 – 431 g||447 – 494 g||502 – 555 g||555 -614 g||606 – 670 g|
|B – Normal||196 – 217 g||232 – 256 g||288 – 318 g||340 – 376 g||390 – 431 g||438 – 484 g||484 – 535 g||528 – 584 g|
|C – Overweight||170 – 188 g||202 – 223 g||250 – 276 g||296 – 327 g||339 – 375 g||380 – 421 g||421 – 465 g||459 – 508 g|
IMPORTANT AND TO KNOW:
• Recommended daily feeding amount (gram per day) according to the dogs’ bodyweight (kg) and silhouette (A-Thin, B-Normal or C-Overweight), see chart.
• Daily ration can vary linked to ambient temperature, dog’s lifestyle (indoor-outdoor), temperament and activity.
• In order to ensure ideal body weight of your dog, weigh out the quantity of food.
• To provide the correct portions, assess your dog’s appetite, visual appearance and stools.
• Switch over from one food to another should be done gradually by mixing small amounts of both foods during a period of one week.
• Ensure that your dog has permanent access to fresh water. Even if the water seems clear, change it at least daily.
• Keep the product in a dry and cool place and be sure the food bag is properly closed after each feeding.
• Batch number, factory registration number and best before date, see packaging.