Spectrum Kitten38 Kitten Food is a complete and balanced diet for kittens from 2 to 12 months. It is made with high-quality ingredients that are easy to digest and provide your kitten with the nutrients they need to stay healthy and active.
Benefits of Spectrum Kitten38 Kitten Food
- Supports healthy growth and development. Spectrum Kitten38 Kitten Food is formulated with a high level of protein and other essential nutrients that are needed for healthy growth and development.
- Promotes a healthy immune system. Spectrum Kitten38 Kitten Food contains astaxanthin from Antarctic krill oil, which has been shown to boost the immune system.
- Helps to maintain a healthy digestive system. Spectrum Kitten38 Kitten Food contains Fructo-oligosaccharrides, which are a type of prebiotic that helps to support the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut.
- Reduces the risk of obesity. Spectrum Kitten38 Kitten Food has a multilayer coating of liquid and solids that helps to avoid overeating and reduce the risk of obesity into adulthood.
- Dehydrated chicken protein
- Dehydrated fish protein
- Chicken fat
- Whey powder
- Hydrolysed bagasse fibre
- Dried Antarctic krill (Euphausia superba)
- Hydrolysed chicken liver
- Brewer’s yeast
- Whole egg powder
- Yucca schidigera
- Fructo-oligosaccharrides (300ppm)
- Rosmarinus sp. – curcuma sp. – vitis sp. – citrus sp. – eugenia sp. (300ppm)
- Vitamin A (E-672): 18,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (E-671): 1,500 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (3A700): 200 mg/kg
- Vitamin C (E301): 200 mg/kg
- Taurine: 1,500 mg
- Iron (E1): 320 mg/kg
- Iodine (E2): 1.5 mg/kg
- Copper (E4): 45 mg/kg
- Manganese (E5): 20 mg/kg
- Zinc (E6): 180 mg/kg
- Selenium (E8): 0.9 mg/kg
- Preservatives – Antioxidants
- Protein: 32%
- Fat: 22%
- Cellulose (Fiber): 2%
If you are looking for a complete and balanced diet that can help your kitten grow up healthy and strong, Spectrum Kitten38 Kitten Food is a great option.