Why Choose Vet’s Best Anti Flea Dog Spray Shampoo
- Anti-flea shampoo for your dog.
- Paw-fect for dogs 12 weeks or older.
- Crafted to be quick and easy to apply both indoors and out.
- Designed to kill fleas on contact while cleaning and deodorizing your doggie dude.
- Formulated with a blend of plant-based ingredients including peppermint oil and eugenol.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet’s coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
For Dogs 12 Weeks or Older: For best results, pet’s coat should be dry prior to application. Spray product over pet’s entire coat, including hard-to-reach areas such as between the toes. Do not spray in the eyes, mouth, nose and genitals. Massage thoroughly into pet’s coat until the product reaches the skin. Let stand or continue to massage for 5-10 minutes. Apply a small amount of water and lather again. Rinse thoroughly to remove dead fleas. Dry with towel. Repeat if needed allowing 2-4 hours between applications, not to exceed twice in 24 hours.