Beaphar Kitty Milk
Kitty-Milk can be used as a complete food for orphaned kittens from birth to 35 days old. It is also suitable as a supplement for the queen during pregnancy and while suckling the young. It is a replacement for mother’s milk, containing all the necessary proteins, vitamins, minerals, Taurin and fats in a balanced formula.
Beaphar Kitty Milk is a complete milk replacement food, specially formulated for orphan kittens. Additionally, it is good for those not suckling well, from birth through weaning. It is also suitable as a supplement for the mother cat during pregnancy and while suckling her young.
Kitty Milk provides 32% protein plus the correct balance of oils, vitamins and minerals for the best start in life, and includes taurine. Due to the very special process used to dry the powder, protein is available in a very digestible form, and is of much greater benefit to the kittens. One pot makes approx 700ml replacement milk.
How to use Beaphar Kitty Milk
Things to Know About feeding your Cat
Every cat is different and shows independence in how, what, when and where it feeds! However, there could be some common tips to help you get your paces.
1. Always provide Clean, fresh water at a place your cat (and every other pet) can easily reach.
2. Always refrigerate wet canned foods after opening, and ensure full use within 2 days.
3. For Dry pet foods, store remainders in re-sealable packets, or air tight containers up until the best before date.
4. Do not overfeed your pet with treats, or any other food for that matter.
5. Always keep food and water bowls clean, wash and rinse them well, separately from human food dishes. Plastic bowls may have to be replaced periodically.
6. Feed an amount to maintain good body condition.