The Beaphar multivitamin tablets having vital vitamins & minerals which endows the dog with the energy to carry on its daily life happily & healthily. The supplement ensures the essential nutrients are being supplied to the body of your dog. They boost the bone and teeth build-up in dogs undergoing initial months of their life, along with encouraging a luminous coat and healthy eyes. Grown dogs will be blessed with the stamina & agility for enjoying each day of their lives fully.
Ingredients: Yeasts, Minerals, Molluscs and Crustaceans, various Sugars, Milk and Milk derivatives.
- Healthy development and growth.
- Maintains good health in older dogs.
- Maintains good luster.
- L – carnitine improves the heart and improves the energy.
- Reduces vitamin deficiency.
- Tastes good.
Suitable for pregnant and lactating dogs
- As a pet parent, you will be eager in for providing your canine buddy with the best chance of living a joyful and healthy life.
- The meals you feed your dog, they may or may not get the vital nutrients, but the supplements will be provided in multiple ways.
- Ensures the lack doesn’t occur in any way.
- It is especially important in the young dogs whose growth depends on the balanced kind of feed they eat.
- Promotes the normal bone development, strong teeth, healthy vision and lustrous coat, as well as overall physical strength.
- Tablets would help the fully-grown dogs to maintain a robust health & high energy.
Things to Know About feeding your pet
Every pet is different and shows independence in how, what, when and where it feeds!. However, there could be some common tips to help you get your paces.
1. Always provide Clean, fresh water at a place your cat (and every other pet) can easily reach.
2. Always refrigerate wet canned foods after opening, and ensure full use within 2 days.
3. For Dry pet foods, store remainders in re-sealable packets, or air tight containers up until the best before date.
4. Do not overfeed your pet with treats, or any other food for that matter.
5. Always keep food and water bowls clean, wash and rinse them well, separately from human food dishes. Plastic bowls may have to be replaced periodically.
6. Feed an amount to maintain good body condition.