Bonnie Pouch Cat Food (Beef in Gravy) is Fully-balanced, beef protein-containing canned (wet) cat food carefully formulated by pet nutritionists to meet the nutritional requirements of all adult breeds.
Bonnie Pouch Cat Food (Beef in Gravy)
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives (beef 5%), minerals, inulin (0.1%).
|NUTRIENT COMPOSITION||NUTRITIVE ADDITIONS|
|Crude Protein||8,5%||Vitamin D3||250 IU/kg|
|Crude Fat||4,5%||Vitamin E||15 mg /kg|
|Crude Cellulose ( Fiber )||0,3%||Copper||1 mg/kg|
|Crude Ash||2,5%||Zinc||15 mg/kg|
FEEDING RECOMMENDATION: One average sized cat ( weight approximately 4 kg) requires one pouch per meal, 3 pouches per day. These indications are guidelines. The individual daily requirement depends on other factors, such as age, breed and activity. Please serve at room temperature. Please always offer animals sufficient fresh water.
Every cat is different and shows independence in how, what, when and where it feeds! However, there could be some common tips to help you get your paces.
1. Always provide Clean, fresh water at a place your cat (and every other pet) can easily reach.
2. Always refrigerate wet canned foods after opening, and ensure full use within 2 days.
3. For Dry pet foods, store remainders in re-sealable packets, or air tight containers up until the best before date.
4. Do not overfeed your pet with treats, or any other food for that matter.
5. Always keep food and water bowls clean, wash and rinse them well, separately from human food dishes. Plastic bowls may have to be replaced periodically.
6. Feed an amount to maintain good body condition.