Dog leash made of nylon with reflective light for dogs.Visibility and safety are two key notions that characterise the Security range. The reflective, light-up collars, leads and harnesses with LED lights guarantee optimal visibility in the dark to allow you to walk your dog safely. Practical, adjustable to the size of your dog and rechargeable via USB. Dimension 120 cm x 25 ml. Available in 2 flash light colors.
Does your dog love to spend time outside? Regardless, it is always fun to take your dog out for a walk around your neighborhood. Dog leashes give your dog the freedom to enjoy the outdoors without you having to worry about it running off or for its safety. This kind of leash can also be used as a tie out stake to keep your dog grounded right where you want it to stay – safe in its own yard.
Features of the Brass Buckle leather leash
- 360º heavy-duty brass clasp – used to make the training dog leash stronger.
- SOFT and STRONG at the same time – the leather leash can PREVENT the burning hands feeling when the dog pulls hard.
- the stitching is heavy duty and reinforced with METAL rivets.
Get a Dog Chain today! (Padded dog collar separate).
Safely control your pet on walks through the park or the neighborhood with a strong leash. Its durable construction is resistant to tarnishing, rust and breakage. This heavy-duty dog leash also has a cloth handle for a comfortable grip.
- The chain leash is an attractive complement to the collars and will not tarnish, rust or break
- One 4′ long extra-heavy-weight large dog chain leash with a cloth handle at the end
- Extra-large dog leash for bigger dogs
There’s such a wide variety of leashes, it can be difficult to know which leash or chain to choose. When looking for a new leash, consider style and function. Finding a well made, durable leash that’s comfortable for both you and your pet is key to keeping your dog active and happy. Be keen to consider the strain on your wrist or hands from the wrist, especially when you have a strong dog.
Pro tip: Never pull on the leash to try to get your dog’s attention, which will inadvertently teach your dog to pull back.
Read more about considerations for chains and whether or not to tether your dog here;