Eco Cane Clumping Cat Litter is natural, Made from the by-product of yuca and sugarcane fiber, is free from any chemicals, perfumes, dyes and other harmful synthetics, while delivering a proven naturally superior performance you and your cat can rely on. Absorbs up to 8 times its mass.
Why choose Eco Cane Clumping Cat Litter
- Outstanding Order Control – High absorption capacity of sugarcane encapsulates smaell created by cat urine and feaces, avoids the need to change litter at short intervals.
- Lasts 45 Days*
- Superior Yeild – Eco Cane cat litter’s absorption capacity is approximately 800% o its own weight. This percentage is far superior to those of other litters available in the market reducing the amount of product needed to form a clump.
- Tight and Quick Clump that doesn’t fall apart when scooped avoiding frequent changes and waste of cat litter
- Very Lightweight – Has a low density , giving the product volume to fill the box but light to carry
- Dust Free – Prevents cats from inhaling dust from the litter that may cause respiratory problems.
- 100% Renewable Product – Free from added chemicals and from a source that is 100 % renewable. Its raw materials are yuca and sugarcane leftover.
- Harmless to Pets – Without the smell of food preventing it from being ingested by pets and attracting bugs, doesn’t harm pets if ingested.
- Packaged with green plastic – Packaging is made from sugarcane and and other renewable raw materials that helps reduce green house emissions.
*Considering a 5kg adult cat with an average daily urine output of between 25 and 35 ml per Kilogram
Instructions for Use
See below the recommendations for the use of the Eco Cane Cat Litter to get the best result.
- Always keep the minimum height of 5cm of product in the litter box.
- Scoop all clumps and solid waste daily and dispose it in the trash.
- Add more Eco Cane Cat Litter™ to replace what you have scooped out and maintain a height of 2-3 inches
- Avoid the contact of the product with water when cleaning around the litter box.
Tip: Use a mat around the litter box to make it easier to clean the area.
Attention: Pregnant women and those with lower immunity should exercise caution when handling and removing waste. Cat feces can transmit toxoplasmosis. Ask your doctor for further information.