Give your little guy the big nutrition he needs to thrive with Pedigree Puppy Dog Food. Professionally, it has been formulated to help your new young pup keep up with the big dogs. This food is packed with essential nutrition and a delicious chicken flavor. Moreover, it contains DHA for healthy brain development, plus calcium and phosphorus for healthy teeth and strong bones. Additionally, it also contains leading levels of the antioxidant vitamin E to help develop strong immune systems. Plus, this balanced dog food features a special fiber blend, which helps promote healthy digestion and helps keep yard patrol under control.
Key Benefits of pedigree Puppy food
- Complete and balanced nutrition has antioxidants, vitamins and minerals to help your puppy maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Includes DHA for healthy brain development, plus calcium and phosphorus for healthy teeth and strong bones.
- Whole grains and a special fiber blend support healthy digestion with a delicious chicken flavor.
- Small, crunchy pieces for small mouths help clean his teeth with every bite to support good oral health between brushings.
- contains no high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors or sugar.
Dogs love to eat; There is no denying it. They scarf down their dinner in a matter of seconds then stare at you imploringly, asking for another. Though your dog should get most of his nutrition from a healthy dog food formula, there is no harm in giving him a few treats now and then. You need to be mindful, however, that not all dog treats are created equal.
Some dog treats are designed for training purposes; they are small but flavorful and aromatic to make them an enticing reward for good behavior. There are dog treats that provide dental benefits and others that serve as nutritional supplements. There is also a wide variety of regular treats that are soft, crunchy, freeze-dried, or jerky.