Proline Bentonit Cat Litter (Lavender Scented) for happy and clean cats. Instantly lumps, and Lavender scented preventing bacteria and odour from taking over your cat’s litter box.
Why choose proline litter
ProLine Bentonite Clumping Marseille Soap Lavender Scented Cat Litter, 100% natural bentonite litter instantly clumps.
- Excellent pelletising, instantly lumps
- Neutralises odour with fresh Marseille Soap scent
- Non-toxic and 100% natural
- Thin grain shape
- Prevents bacterial growth
Upon first use, we recommend adding new cat litter to the surface of the old cat litter for a few days.
- Proline litter sand absorbs the liquid and clumps instantly with the effect of excellent agglomeration.
- This feature prevents the growth of any bacteria that can harm you and your cat.
- When Proline litter sand is produced, the amount of dust has been reduced to a minimum level.
- By using special processes in order to avoid dust in the environment where a consumer is used.
Odor Preventive Effect
- Proline litter gives a pleasant smell to the environment when it comes into contact with the liquid.
- In addition to preventing the spread of bad smells to the environment.
- Place your cat litter box on a place which is easy to reach and comfortable.
- Pour the cat litter to the whole bottom of the litter box with 7-8 cm thickness.
- Clean the clumps and solid waste every day with a proper scoop.
- Complete the cat litter by adding fresh litter when the level decreases.
- Changing cat litter period may be reduced if you have more than one cat.
- Wash your hands with soap after contacting with cat litter in the box.
Get to know more about care for cats here: