Purina Go-Cat Senior Cat Food, Chicken with Vegetables is a delicious quality cat food, carefully balanced to meet the needs of older cats who burn less energy and require fewer calories from their food.
Why Choose Purina Go-Cat Senior Cat Food(Chicken, Vegetables)
- No Added Artificial Colours, Flavourings or Preservatives
- 100% complete and balanced nutrition
- Specially formulated with quality protein to help keep your senior cat in good shape and support his vitality
- With the right level of Taurine to support a healthy vision and heart
- Go-Cat for Senior Cats with wholesome Chicken and vegetables to help your cat stay happy, healthy, and living a life full of discovery.
- Tones muscles – High quality protein to support muscle tone
- Healthy teeth and bones – Essential minerals and vitamin D for healthy teeth and bones
- Urinary tract health – Taurine to help promote a healthy heart, good eyesight andUrinary tract health
- Tasty, complete nutrition made by PURINA ® experts
PACKAGE 2kg, 825 grams
Complete Senior Cats
Composition: Cereals, Meat and animal derivatives (10%*), Vegetable protein extracts, Oils and fats, Derivatives of vegetable origin, Minerals, Vegetables (0.6%**), Yeasts.
*equivalent to 20% rehydrated meat and animal derivatives, with min. 4% chicken.**equivalent to 4% rehydrated vegetables
Additives: Nutritional Additives:IU/kg: Vit A: 16 500 ; Vit D3: 1 370; Vit E: 117mg/kg: Fe(E1): 191; I(3b202): 3/; Cu(E4): 46; Mn(E5): 20; Zn(3b605): 241; Se(E8): 0.3; Taurine: 1 150.Colours* and antioxidants
*no added artificial colours
Fat content: 9%,
Crude ash: 7%,
Crude fibres: 3%.
The adult maintenance averages are based on moderately active cats at normal environmental temperatures. Individual needs vary and feeding should be adjusted as required to maintain your cat at a lean, healthy body weight.
Fresh, clean drinking water should always be available. Sufficient consumption of water is a necessary part of healthy, every day nutrition.
75g (Per Day) – 5kg (Cat Weight)