The Herbal Horse Endurance Mix is a natural supplement with Ginseng, MSM, Lysine and Vitamin E for horses. A blend of herbs, vitamins and minerals formulated to nutritionally support endurance in horses competing in highly demanding sports.
Endurance Mix contains:
- Kelp – Dried seaweed meal is a source of many vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- Full fat Soya is a high protein, high fat feedstuff.
- Spirulina is a blue green algae. It is a source of amino acids, proteins, fats, vitamins and co-factors.
- Siberian Ginseng known as an adaptogen, is widely used in sports supplements for human athletes.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) helps maintain healthy joints and supports recovery from exercise.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) is required for the horse’s body to manufacture ATP, the body’s energy carrying molecule.
- L-Lysine is the ‘rate-limiting’ essential amino acid. This means it is more likely than any other amino acid to interrupt protein synthesis and thus stop muscle development.
- Betaine (or Trimethylglycine) is an amino acid used in muscle development.
- Vitamin E works together with Selenium – both are anti-oxidants. Vitamin E is not synthesized by the horse so it needs to come from its diet.
- Horses deficient in Magnesium can show signs of nervousness, excitability and muscle tremors
- Calcium is a mineral which, if deficient, can cause problems such as weak bones and menstrual problems
- Vitamin B12 is an essential vitamin which is necessary for the normal function of nerve cells.
- Selenium is an antioxidant mineral.
- Folic acid is essential for (amongst other things) the manufacture of red blood cells.
- Crude Protein (33%)
- Crude Fibre (7.77%)
- Crude Ash (4.7%)
- Crude Oils and Fats (4.87%)
- Moisture Content (11.8%)
- Sulphur (2.76%)
- L-Lysine (4000 mg/kg)
- Magnesium, organic acid (20 mg/kg)
- Maintenance: One scoop per day (15g) mixed into the feed.
- Competition: Two scoops per feed in up to 4 feeds per day. One 500g bag will last one horse four weeks using the maintenance amount.
Please take care:
- Not for use in pregnant or lactating mares.
- Do not use in conjunction with Digoxin, Ticlopidine or Warfarin.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary products or advice.
- Discontinue immediately at any sign of an adverse reaction.
Weight: 500 grams