The Herbal Horse Itch Mix is a natural equine supplement with Citrus and Rooibos. A blend of herbs to nutritionally help horses maintain a smooth, shiny, healthy skin. Also for horses that need to maintain a healthy respiratory system or might need seasonal help in maintaining healthy hooves.
Itch Mix contains:
- Citrus aurantium is a source of potent healing molecules called Citrus Bioflavonoids.
- Brewer’s yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) is a yeast and is the source of various vitamins and minerals.
- Flavonoids, such as Aspalathin (unique to Rooibos) and other components of Rooibos have been shown to have many health advantages.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) plays a role in the immune system of the horse.
- Spirulina has recently been found to be effective in allergic reactions.
- Horses deficient in Magnesium, Zinc or Copper are susceptible to allergies
- Vitamin E is essential for healthy skin.
- Ethinacea is a very recent addition to the fight against allergies.
Crude Protein (16-20%)
Crude Fibre (NLT 15%)
Crude Ash (NLT 10%)
Crude Oils and Fats (9.5-11.6%)
Moisture Content (NMT 12%)
Ash insoluble in HCl (NLT 5%)
One scoop (15g), three times per day for ten days. Thereafter reduce to the minimum amount possible for your horse. Typically this will be about half to one scoop (7.5 to 15g). One 500g bag will last one month if feeding one scoop per day.
Please take care:
Not for use in pregnant or lactating mares.
This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary products or advice.
Discontinue immediately at any sign of an adverse reaction.
Weight: 500 grams