Beaphar Lactol Kitten Milk is a complete milk replacement feed for newborn kittens and a complementary feed for pregnant, lactating or sick cats.
Beaphar Lactol Kitten Milk
Tender loving care from the start
Optimum Growth & Development
Enriched With Vitamins & Minerals
Why Choose Beaphar Lactol Kitten Milk
- ULTRA-FILTRATED for selective concentration of proteins
- With DHA – DHA present in maternal milk and helps develop brain function
- Low temperature evaporation = Nutrients do not get denatured
- NO ANIMAL FATS – Replaced with coconut oil and other sustainable sources
- NO FISH OIL – Kind on tummies
- TRUSTED BY BREEDERS
- SUPPORTS GROWTH
- NO POOR QUALITY – pea or wheat protein
- DHA FROM ALGAE – An excellent alternative source
- WHEY PROTEIN – Rich in essential amino acids – highly digestible
- PERFECTLY BALANCED – Lactose for energy
- EASY MIXING – Even when cold
- NO NEED TO WHISK – Homogenisation for easy mixing
- Made with WHOLE MILK
Prepare the milk as indicated on the packaging and feed with a nursing bottle.
Things to Know About feeding your Cat
Every cat is different and shows independence in how, what, when and where it feeds! However, there could be some common tips to help you get your paces.
1. Always provide Clean, fresh water at a place your cat (and every other pet) can easily reach.
2. Always refrigerate wet canned foods after opening, and ensure full use within 2 days.
3. For Dry pet foods, store remainders in re-sealable packets, or air tight containers up until the best before date.
4. Do not overfeed your pet with treats, or any other food for that matter.
5. Always keep food and water bowls clean, wash and rinse them well, separately from human food dishes. Plastic bowls may have to be replaced periodically.
6. Feed an amount to maintain good body condition.
Be the first to review “Beaphar Lactol Kitten Milk 250g”