Blitz Pet Shampoo is an all natural pyrethrum dog shampoo. Its formulation is the best for eliminating ticks and fleas while maintaining a glossy , healthy coat on your dog.
Precautions when using Blitz Pet Shampoo
- Avoid prolonged contact with the shampoo concentrate or lather.
- After use, rinse hands thoroughly.
- Cats must be dried immediately after being washed to help prevent colds and flu.
Guide to Easy Shampooing with Blitz Dog Shampoo
- Use only as directed.
- Wet the dog or cat thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Then apply enough shampoo to work up a good lather on the pet. This quantity will depend on the size of the pet, length of hair coat and hardness of water.
- Wash and then rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Dry the pet with a towel. Dogs can be allowed to run free but cats must be dried with a hairdryer as far as possible. After drying, comb the pet well.
- Repeat shampooing weekly or as necessary.
- Re-infestation particularly with fleas, may occur very soon after treatment. If this occurs, it is recommended that the pets sleeping environment also be treated with a registered product.
- Handle with care.
- Store away from food and feed.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Contamination of the mouth and eyes with the product can cause irritation. Rinse immediately with water if this occurs.
- Toxic to fish and bees.
- Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.