Give a lush and colorful look to your aquarium. Get an assortment of plastic aquarium plants from our shop today. Our products a handpicked and of the very best quality to ensure that they could pass for the real live plants when they are installed in your tank. Aquarium plants, plastic or live, are good for your tank as they help in dissipating the echo and fluid waves in the aquarium, thus reducing stress on the fish.
Decorating your fish habitat is easy with our Artificial Aquarium Plant Variety Pack. Blooming fronds and colorful and leafy vegetation help create an amazing underwater world. These plant accessories will make your fish feel right at home and add color to your underwater world.
Advantages of artificial plants
- Artificial plants cannot die. This one seems obvious, but it’s an important factor for many of people.
- Artificial plants don’t require special care. No special lighting, no plant food, no trimming, no extra CO2. And if your aquarium lights break, no worries if it takes you a week to get new ones. Whereas live plants will often take a big hit when this happens, artificial ones will look just as good after a week without light.
- Artificial plants won’t be eaten. Which can be quite handy when you’re a goldfish owner, for example. With the exception of hardy plants like Java Fern and Anubias, pretty much anything will fall prey to hungry goldfish mouths eventually. If you?re tired of replacing your plants, artificial may be the way to go.
- Artificial plants do not carry parasites. My article about damselfly larvae gives a good example of what can hitchhike into your aquarium if you?re not careful with live plants. Eek!
- Artificial plants look very realistic nowadays. It’s not all pink neon and sparkly flowers. Fluval carries some pretty realistic articifial plants, and some aquarium stores do too. If you want the realistic look, live plants are not always necessary.