Purina Friskies Sterilised Dry Cat Food is a 100% complete and balanced diet. With a balanced intake of protein and fat, it helps keep your cat at its ideal weight.
* Complete food for adult cats.
Why Choose Purina Friskies Sterilised Dry Cat Food
- The right balance of vitamins and minerals helps maintain a healthy urinary system in your cat and supports its natural defenses.
- Supports the good health, vitality, and happiness of your cat so that he can continue to surprise you and make you happy, every day, in your home!
- Typical composition of the product: 80% of red and brown croquettes; 20% green, orange and yellow croquettes.
- Natural defenses : strengthened by vitamin E.
- Weight management : a balanced protein / fat ratio to help maintain your ideal weight.
- Healthy urinary system : supported by a balanced intake of minerals.
Cereals, vegetable protein extracts, meat and animal by-products (10% **), by-products of plant origin, oils and fats, fish(1.2%) ,minerals, yeasts and vegetables (green, orange and yellow croquettes: 0, 5% dehydrated vegetables equivalent to 4% vegetables).
* Equivalent to 20% rehydrated meat and animal by-products, with min 4% chicken.
IU / kg: Vit A: 12,500; Lives D3: 1,000; Vit E: 90;
mg / kg: Ferrous sulphate monohydrate: 145; Anhydrous calcium iodate: 2.4; Cupric sulphate pentahydrate: 35; Manganese sulphate monohydrate: 15; Zinc sulphate monohydrate: 182; Sodium selenite: 0.23.
Dyes and antioxidants.
Protein: 30.0%, Fat content: 8.0%, Crude ash: 7.0%, Crude fiber: 4.5%
Feeding guidelines (Grams/Day) :
3kg : 45g
4kg : 60g
5kg : 80g
The recommended daily maintenance rations are calculated for a cat with moderate activity under normal environmental and temperature conditions. Nutritional requirements may vary depending on the cat, so adjust these diets to maintain the weight of the diet.
*Water promotes dilution of urine and supports the urinary health of your cat. So be sure to leave a bowl of clean, fresh water available to your cat.