For dogs and cats, adults and puppies/kittens
Wide spectrum anti-endoparasitic for dogs and felines, adults and puppies/kittens with activity against mature and immature forms of nematodes and cestodes.
Canine and feline, adults and puppies/kittens.
Route of administration:
Oral administration tablets.
Administer the tablet(s) in one single intake.
VERMIC TOTAL can be directly administered in a piece of meat or other food product, or ground and mixed with the feed.
- 1 tablet per 10 kilos of body weight.
We recommend the administration of VERMIC TOTAL at the doses described below. For adults the treatment should be repeated every 3 months. In females, before mating and 10 days after labor, in order to reduce infestation in puppies/kittens. Puppies/kittens must be treated when they are 15 days, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 months old. Remember that vermin control in puppies/kittens is vital for their physical and immunological development.
One single dose per treatment recommended, as per the table below:
|Animal||Size-Breed||Animal weight||Single dose|
|Cat||———-||up to 5 kg||1 tablet|
|Dog||Miniature- eg. Pekingese||up to 5 kg||½ tablet|
|Dog||Small- eg. Beagle||5.1 kg – 10 kg||1 tablet|
|Dog||Medium- eg. Dalmatian||10.1 – 20 kg||2 tablets|
|Dog||Large- eg. Shepherd||20.1 – 30 kg||3 tablets|
|Dog||Giant- eg. Brazilian Fila||30.1 – 40 kg||4 tablets|
- For larger dogs, administer 1 tablet of VERMIC TOTAL per each 10 kg of live weight.
- According to the infestation type and degree the posology may be modified at the discretion of the veterinary doctor.
- In diagnosed vermin infestations, immediate worming must be carried out and, if possible, repeat treatment three weeks later.
- VERMIC TOTAL is very well tolerated.
- It is not necessary to take dietary measures, or suppress feed.
- Dipylidium caninum has fleas as intermediary hosts, thus, it is recommended to combat the latter.
- Vermin control depends on vermifugation, as well as on the proper hygiene and disinfection of the breeding facilities.
- Until studies are not performed in female dogs during their early pregnancy, VERMIC TOTAL must not be used during the two first thirds of pregnancy.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose when treating pregnant dogs.
- Do not use simultaneously with piperazine compounds.
- Consult a Veterinarian before treating pregnant dogs for intestinal worms.
Limitation of use:
The product must not be used concomitantly with other vermifuges with cholinergic properties, such as levamisol, as it may remarkably potentiate this activity produced by the Pyrantel Pamoate.