Purina Go-Cat Adult Dry Cat Food Turkey with Vegetables is made with no added artificial colours, flavourings or preservatives. So you can keep feeding them the same tasty food they love and feel proud about it.
Why Choose Purina Go-Cat Senior Cat Food(Chicken, Vegetables)
- No Added Artificial Colours, Flavourings or Preservatives
- 100% complete and balanced nutrition
- Specially formulated with quality protein to help keep your senior cat in good shape and support his vitality
- With the right level of Taurine to support a healthy vision and heart
- Go-Cat for Senior Cats with wholesome Chicken and vegetables to help your cat stay happy, healthy, and living a life full of discovery.
- Tones muscles – High quality protein to support muscle tone
- Healthy teeth and bones – Essential minerals and vitamin D for healthy teeth and bones
- Urinary tract health – Taurine to help promote a healthy heart, good eyesight andUrinary tract health
- Tasty, complete nutrition made by PURINA ® experts
PACKAGE 2kg, 825 grams
Complete Senior Cats
Ingredients: Cereals, Meat and Animal Derivatives (10%*), Vegetable Protein Extracts, Oils and Fats, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Minerals, Vegetables (0.6%**), Yeasts, *Equivalent to 20% Rehydrated Meat and Animal Derivatives, with min. 4% Chicken and min. 4% Turkey in Diamond and Drumstick Kibbles, equivalent to 3% Chicken and 3% Turkey in product,
**Equivalent to 4% Rehydrated Vegetables in tripod Kibbles, with 0.15% equivalent to 1% Vegetables in product
*equivalent to 20% rehydrated meat and animal derivatives, red-brown and light-brown kibbles: minimum 4% Turkey.
Additives: Nutritional Additives:
|Typical Values||Analytical Constituents|
|Vit A:||12 500|
|Vit D3:||1 000|
|Ferrous sulphate monohydrate:||145|
|Calcium iodate anhydrous:||2.4|
|Cupric sulphate pentahydrate:||35|
|Manganous sulphate monohydrate:||15|
|Zinc sulphate monohydrate:||182|
|Colourants1 and antioxidants|
|no added artificial colourants|
The adult maintenance averages are based on moderately active cats at normal environmental temperatures. Individual needs vary and feeding should be adjusted as required to maintain your cat at a lean, healthy body weight.
Fresh, clean drinking water should always be available. Sufficient consumption of water is a necessary part of healthy, every day nutrition.
- 50g (Per Day) – 3kg (Cat Weight)
- 70g (Per Day) – 4kg (Cat Weight)
- 90g (Per Day) – 5kg (Cat Weight)